Hello ! I have finally decided to take the plunge and start blogging about some of things that I have learned over the last 10+ years working as a Technical resource in the Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) space. One of the primary reasons for doing this is because I feel that I have benefited tremendously over the years from the various EBS & Oracle related online technology blogs. It has helped me so much on a day to day basis in doing my job as a Technical Consultant and I hope in my own small way to do the same.
While I am by no means of imagination an expert in any of the Oracle EBS technologies , I am very passionate about Oracle EBS and having worked in this space for more than 10+ years I believe I can share some of my experiences & learning's and help others who run into the same roadblocks or rather help others avoid making the same mistakes that I did.
Now even though this is primarily a technology related blog , since at heart I'm really not a hardcore techie , I will once in a while blog about other random stuff.
I am hoping that this will be an interactive blog , coming to what you can expect from this blog , My primary areas of Interest that I am going to write about are :
I think that would suffix for my first post which btw comes on a day that Brazil got decimated 7-1 by Germany in the FIFA World Cup !!
While I am by no means of imagination an expert in any of the Oracle EBS technologies , I am very passionate about Oracle EBS and having worked in this space for more than 10+ years I believe I can share some of my experiences & learning's and help others who run into the same roadblocks or rather help others avoid making the same mistakes that I did.
Now even though this is primarily a technology related blog , since at heart I'm really not a hardcore techie , I will once in a while blog about other random stuff.
I am hoping that this will be an interactive blog , coming to what you can expect from this blog , My primary areas of Interest that I am going to write about are :
- EBS Development Tips and Tricks.
- Best practices and Standard's for EBS Customization's.
- Performance Tuning Tips
- Helpful resources related to Oracle EBS & Database technologies .
I think that would suffix for my first post which btw comes on a day that Brazil got decimated 7-1 by Germany in the FIFA World Cup !!
No comments:
Post a Comment